Contact us at:
Vineyard Touring Opera Co. is a non-profit, charitable 501(c)3 corporation established to promote the unique art of the opera and provide opportunities for talented singers, from professionals expanding their repertoire by trying out new roles, to serious amateurs seeking performance opportunities, to young and aspiring talent. It is dedicated to engaging new audiences in live opera through fully staged performances, lectures and demonstrations.
• Promote the unique art of the opera, complete with full orchestra, through public performance, lecture, demonstration and all other appropriate means.
• Educate the public about opera’s contribution to music and culture in general.
• Collaborate with other groups and individuals involved in the cultural life of the community.
• Provide quality performance opportunities to practicing and aspiring musicians.
• Engage new audiences in live opera, especially those who would not otherwise have the opportunity.
Alan Medak - President
Cecilia Cloughly - Vice President
Ken Simms - Treasurer/Secretary
Lindsey C. Harnsberger - Board Member
Elaine Marianthe Alaoglu - Board Member
Douglas Acker - In Memoriam